Committed to giving back.
At SeaArk, we believe that giving back is just as important as building quality products. We strive to make sure that we are able to show how fortunate we are by returning that to our local community and on a national level.
Our mission is simple “Make Life Better”. Make life better for our customers, our employees, and our communities. We are nothing if we do not share our abilities and try to leave the world better than we found it.
Supporting our local, national, and international communities.
Locally, we focus on family & community:
- Arkansas Baptist Children's Home - builds, strengthens and restores Arkansas families in crisis.
- Vera Lloyd Presbyterian Home - sharing Christ’s healing love with children, youth and families in crisis.
- Drew Central Schools - go Pirates!
- Monticello School District - go Billies!
- Facility Tours
- Trade Schools - providing metal, equipment, and supplies.
National & International Support
When we give back to our national and international community, we primarily focus on:
- Annual Corporate-wide Mission Trips - serving communities in places such as Haiti, Jamaica, California, and our homestate of Arkansas.
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital - championing Arkansas children by making them better today and healthier tomorrow.
- Charity Fishing Tournaments - look for them as we promote them in our tournaments section.
- Ducks Unlimited - the world's leader in wetlands and waterfowl conservation.
- Heifer International - ending hunger and poverty in a sustainable way by supporting and investing alongside local farmers and their communities.
- Pond Hopper Nation - educating the next generation of anglers on fishing, boating, and conservation.
- St. Jude’s Children's Hospital - leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.